Exposures in a Family Fun Center

Ice Skating InsuranceAs the owner/operator of a family fun center, you need to spend your time concentrating on how you can get more customers in your door making memories roller skating, ice skating, playing laser tag, bowling, and just having a great time together. Unfortunately, many owner/operators spend their time worrying about how they are going to pay for damages from the last winter storm, or what they will do if someone gets hurt on their property. K. L. Owens and Associates LLC has years of experience writing insurance for high risk businesses such as family fun centers. To help keep you covered, and all of your assets protected, these are the types of insurance policies that you should carry for your family fun center. 

General Liability: General liability coverage will protect you from a variety of claims including property damage, bodily injury, personal injury, and more.

Property: With this insurance your property will be protected from fire damage, water damage, theft, and sometimes also specialized coverage such as flood insurance.

Workers Compensation: A required policy for all business owners, workers compensation protects both you, the business owner, and your employees in the event that they are injured on the job.

Commercial Auto: Does your family fun center have a company vehicle? It needs to be covered with a commercial automotive policy. Be sure that all drivers are listed on the policy.

Professional Liability: This policy will protect you and your employees in the event of sexual harassment claims, wrongful termination, discrimination, invasion of privacy, and more.

To get a specialized quote for your Georgia family fun center, call K. L. Owens and Associates LLC today!

Speak Your Mind