Rinks are Risky Business

Skating rinks and family fun centers are risky business. Families love to come have fun skating around your roller skating or ice skating rink until the inevitable happens: someone falls and breaks an arm, twists an ankle, or hits their head. Then, they are looking to you, the rink owner/operator, to cover the damages, holding you and your rink liable. It is in these instances that you need the best liability insurance there is available. K. L. Owens and Associates LLC is there for you when you need us to help you through an insurance claim against your roller skating rink. 

Ice Skating InsuranceWhy The Right Insurance is Essential

In your skating rink or family fun center, there is a wide range of exposures. From falling on the rink, falling while moving around your building on skates, risks involved if you have a cafe, laser tag arena, arcade, and much more, your exposure expands as your list of offerings grows. Without the right insurance coverage, you could be left handling the bill for any damages or awards paid to an injured customer. At that point, many rinks would have to shut their doors, unable to handle the large sum.

Our Skating Rink Insurance Options

K. L. Owens and Associates LLC have been writing Property and Liability Insurance for skating rinks – both roller skating and ice skating – and family fun centers for over 15 years. We understand the unique needs that you have as a rink owner or operator and we will work closely with you to make sure you have all the coverage that you need. If your rink has expanded to a family fun center that includes a climbing wall, laser tag, go-carts, arcade, or other attraction, we can help you too! We even offer wind and hail insurance coverage for those located in coastal areas.

To learn more about what we offer and speak to us directly, give us a call. We look forward to making sure all of your exposures are covered and that you will be protected in the event of a claim.

Img via Flickr. 

Speak Your Mind